Kapka Enamelware is Practical
• Can be washed in the dishwasher without harm to color or design. Detergents and stain removers may be quick and convenient, but over time they will reduce the luster and shine of your enamel pieces.
• Can be put in the freezer or oven up to 250 °C without damaging the coating or design.
• Perfect for induction cooker, gas or electric stove, in the oven or the bonfire• Heats up quickly and keeps warmth
• Keeps cold drinks and food cold.
• Tea, coffee, and some foods may stain the enamel but this is natural.
• Never use in microwaves!
• Do not touch when hot!
• Never use steel wool or abrasive brushes to clean your enamelware.
• Avoid using harsh chemicals.
• Extreme temperature changes can cause damage so allow your product to return to room temperature first before heating, cooling, or washing.