Cultura Craft Chocolate is the perfect excuse to take a moment each day that inspires you to make your dreams real.
We have selected 4 different flavors in our new mini chocolate bars, so you can choose your favorite and enjoy a blast in the most artisan way. This is the energy you need!
70% Whiskey & Nibs: Dark chocolate infused with Deerhammer's single malt whiskey and garnished with whiskey-soaked cacao nibs.
60% Espresso & Sea Salt: 2018 Good Food Award Finalist dark milk chocolate sprinkled with an Espresso and Sea Salt brittle.
70% Mexican Spice: Dark chocolate infused with guajillo chile, ceylon cinnamon and garnished with toasted almonds.
Cafe de Olla: Dark chocolate bar inspired by traditional Mexican Spice coffee known as Cafe de Olla, sweetened with piloncillo and infused with coffee and Ceylon cinnamon.
- 70% Whiskey & Nibs: Organic cacao, organic cane sugar, whiskey, organic cocoa butter
- 60% Espresso & Sea Salt: Organic cacao, organic cane sugar, organic whole milk powder, organic cocoa butter, organic espresso, organic salt
- 70% Mexican Spice: Organic cacao, organic cane sugar, organic ceylon cinnamon, guajillo, chile, almonds
- Cafe de Olla: Organic cacao, organic piloncillo, organic coffee, organic ceylon cinnamon, organic cocoa butter
- Store it in a cool, dry place.
- When chocolate is kept at a consistent temperature below 70°F (ideally between 65 and 68°F), and at a humidity of less than 55%, the emulsion of cocoa solids and cocoa butter will stay stable for months.
She Designed This
Cultura Craft Chocolate is a Latina women-owned bean-to-bar chocolate-making company with a mission to create truly amazing chocolate that has greater transparency, sustainability, and accessibility.