Inspired by the rising and falling tides, these simple stripes take on new life with a gradient pattern.
These traveling blankets are perfect for park picnics or keeping warm under the stars. They are big enough for a 2 - 4 person picnic and roll up in thirds for easy transport with fancy leather straps.
Perfect gift for the outdoors fan friend, the minimalist take on the design is a classic, and bull's eye for who likes less is better.
- All fibers are up-cycled yarn from the garment industry, and handwoven in Mexico by skilled artisans.
- Material content may vary due to this but is generally 50% polyester, 30% acrylic, 20% cotton.
- Straps are handmade and vegetable-tanned leather, made in San Diego.
- Unfolded: 83" x 51"
- Rolled: 16.5" x 6.5 "
- Spot cleaning works wonders, but if needed, machine-wash on a cold, gentle cycle.
- We recommend hang drying or lay flat to dry, but they can be machine dried on tumble dry. Be sure to remove the strap before cleaning!
- Please note blankets and leather straps are handmade, and colors will vary slightly.
She Designed This
Created by a mother and daughter team, Nipomo traveling blankets are what you need to turn your picnics and stargazing adventures into vivid memories, and with every piece you buy, you are supporting traditional makers and their communities in both Mexico and California.