A Pollock splash dipped into pink, cobalt blue, and yellow! Mind-Pop Baking Dishes are great for adding a splash of design to your meals and parties. Grab any two of your favorite colors to richen your tablescape and to set the scene for the ‘Wow!’ moment as your guests walk through the door.
This abstract-meets-pop serving plate from Kapka’s Mind-Pop collection is eye-catching enough to double as wall art but was originally intended to brighten up your breakfast in bed, make happy hour happier, or liven up a dinner party.
Made using centuries-old coating methods, each hand-painted item from this abstract-meets-pop line is unique, durable, and designed for use in the kitchen or outdoors. If you’re looking for unique kitchen decor, these one-of-a-kind baking dishes will be the new star of the show.
Each dish is handcrafted which provides you with a unique and one-of-a-kind serving platter. The designs are completely non-toxic, are oven safe, and can be recycled if you ever see the end of its lifetime.
At Darling Spring, we believe in good design and slow living. These durable serving plates are made with incredible quality and will last for generations. The unique design is still a timeless print that will always make a splash during meals for years to come. It’s time to choose pieces you’ll want to keep for many years, rather than those you’ll want to replace in six months.
With Kapka, you’re not only serving meals, you’re creating memories.
Items & Dimensions: (2) Mind-Pop Baking Dish 10 3/4" x 7 3/4" x 1 5/8"
Enamelware is Unique
- Handcrafted by artisans
- Each product is handmade
Enamelware is Strong
- Can be used outdoors in picnics, on the beach, at the camp or anywhere you’d like
- The colors and illustrations won't fade – they’ve been heated up to 800 °C
- Enameled iron is incredibly strong, but the porcelain topcoat will chip if handled too roughly or dropped onto hard surfaces — revealing the metal frame underneath. When this happens the steel below naturally oxidizes and the enamelware remains safe to use.
Enamelware is Healthy
- 100% food safe and great for cooking
- Only natural raw materials
- Non-toxic paints
- 100% recyclable
Enamelware is Practical
- Can be washed in the dishwasher without harm to color or design. Detergents and stain removers may be quick and convenient, but over time they will reduce the luster and shine of your enamel pieces.
- Can be put in the freezer or oven up to 250 °C without damaging the coating or design.
- Perfect for induction cooker, gas or electric stove, in the oven or the bonfire
- Heats up quickly and keeps warmth
- Keeps cold drinks and food cold.
- Tea, coffee, and some foods may stain the enamel but this is natural.
- Never use in microwaves!
- Do not touch when hot!
- Never use steel wool or abrasive brushes to clean your enamelware.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals.
- Extreme temperature changes can cause damage so allow your product to return to room temperature first before heating, cooling, or washing.
She Designed This
Created by three women with a calling to recreate the family meals of their childhood, Kapka’s stunningly hip enamelware evokes memories of the simple joy of sharing. This handmade indoor/outdoor kitchenware is built to stand the test of time, incorporating classic designs and durability that never go out of style.