Things are always better when they are more petite in size. Small items are easy to love, easy to carry, easy to store. The newest addition to our tumbler collection is small. It is beautiful. Our teal enamel tumbler is a keeper.
Handmade in Turkey, the enamel tumbler is made by fusing glass onto heavy-gauge steel. A centuries-old technique that allows the craftspeople to create unique patterns on the coating.
This small enamel tumbler works great at outdoor lunches and perfect for a freshly made lemonade on a summer afternoon or as the minimalist pencil holder at your WFH corner. Hard to choose...
- Materials: Enamel
- Dimensions: 3.25" x 4" 8 oz
Enamelware is Unique
- Handcrafted by artisans
- Each product is handmade
Enamelware is Strong
- Can be used outdoors in picnics, on the beach, at the camp or anywhere you’d like
- The colors and illustrations won't fade – they’ve been heated up to 800 °C
- Enameled iron is incredibly strong, but the porcelain topcoat will chip if handled too roughly or dropped onto hard surfaces — revealing the metal frame underneath. When this happens the steel below naturally oxidizes and the enamelware remains safe to use.
Enamelware is Healthy
- 100% food safe and great for cooking
- Only natural raw materials
- Non-toxic paints
- 100% recyclable
Enamelware is Practical
- Can be washed in the dishwasher without harm to color or design. Detergents and stain removers may be quick and convenient, but over time they will reduce the luster and shine of your enamel pieces.
- Can be put in the freezer or oven up to 250 °C without damaging the coating or design.
- Perfect for induction cooker, gas or electric stove, in the oven or the bonfire
- Heats up quickly and keeps warmth
- Keeps cold drinks and food cold.
- Tea, coffee, and some foods may stain the enamel but this is natural.
- Never use in microwaves!
- Do not touch when hot!
- Never use steel wool or abrasive brushes to clean your enamelware.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals.
- Extreme temperature changes can cause damage so allow your product to return to room temperature first before heating, cooling, or washing.
She Designed This
Bornn was founded in 2015 by two sisters Basak Onay and Oyku Thurston who both have backgrounds in creative industries. When they were global nomads growing up in Tokyo, Barcelona, and Los Angeles away from their hometown of Istanbul, they were exposed to different cultures and craftsmanship, which aspired them to create their own company that brings together years of developed skills and local heritage.