These Artisan Preserves are made by hand using traditional methods. Cellar Door products are made in small batches with care and attention to detail so you can get the most flavor out of the fruit be it in the breakfast or with your cheese platters at your parties.
Strawberry Preserves: A classic flavor made with whole berries, excellent to stir into whole milk yogurt, use on strawberry shortcake, and of course to pair with peanut butter.
Peach Jam with Brown Sugar: Incredible over vanilla ice cream, on toast, or paired with a strong cheese. Brown sugar brings out the caramel flavor of the peaches. A pinch of salt is added for a slight salted caramel effect.
Balaton Cherry Jam: A Michigan treat to be sure. Balaton cherries are a variety of sour cherries that originated in Hungary and are now grown in Michigan, they have gorgeous red flesh and a deep cherry flavor. Check out their no churn ice cream recipe!
Raspberry jam with Lavender - Just the right amount of sweet and floral: Perfect as the middle layer of a cake, to stir in plain yogurt, or pair with strong cheddar cheese.
Sweet, savory and a little spicy Tomato Jam with Red Pepper: Excellent with cream cheese, on a burger, or atop a grilled cheese sandwich.
Sweet and herbal Nectarine Jam with Rosemary: To pair with tea and hard cheese.
- Strawberry Preserves: Strawberries, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Lemon Peel
- Peach Jam with Brown Sugar: Peaches, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Salt, Cinnamon
- Balaton Cherry Jam: Balaton Cherries, Sugar, Lemon Juice
- Raspberry jam with Lavender: Raspberries, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Lavender
- Tomato Jam with Red Pepper: Tomatoes, Sugar, Lime Juice, Spices, Crushed Red Pepper, Salt
- Nectarine Jam with Rosemary: Nectarines, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Rosemary
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
- Once open, always better with a clean knife.
- Store opened jars in the refrigerator - especially depending on your knife habits, if the jam has crumbs and butter is left in the jar, better keep it refrigerated.
She Designed This
Cellar Door Artisan Preserves makes both traditional and innovative flavors highlighting the terroir of the Upper Midwest. All made in small batches, each jar is made with care, attention to detail, and love.