Inspired by the textures, experiences, and patterns found in nature, Brisa means breeze, the warm gentle kind that announces the beginning of spring. Of course, as Darling Spring, we love it!
Luna Brisa pays homage to the moon’s constant presence and evolving shapes. Rounds line the center of the blanket and provide a great space for picnic spreads to take place.
This traveling blanket is perfect for beach lounging or keeping warm around a campfire. One blanket accommodates 2 - 4 people while picnicking, and of course, as all Nipomo blankets are, Luna Brisa rolls up in thirds for easy transport with its chic leather straps.
Our blankets are perfect for the great outdoors but work just as well on your couch! They make great gifts, too.
- All fibers are up-cycled yarn from the garment industry, and handwoven in Mexico by skilled artisans.
- Material content may vary due to this but is generally 50% polyester, 30% acrylic, 20% cotton.
- Straps are handmade and vegetable-tanned leather, made in San Diego.
- Unfolded: 83" x 51"
- Rolled: 16.5" x 6.5 "
- Spot cleaning works wonders, but if needed, machine-wash on a cold, gentle cycle.
- We recommend hang drying or lay flat to dry, but they can be machine dried on tumble dry. Be sure to remove the strap before cleaning!
- Please note blankets and leather straps are handmade, and colors will vary slightly.
She Designed This
Created by a mother and daughter team, Nipomo traveling blankets are what you need to turn your picnics and stargazing adventures into vivid memories and with every piece you buy, you are supporting traditional makers and their communities in both Mexico and California.