For the woman who loves casual and comfortable jewelry, Burcu Sulek's rope lariat necklace collection is the answer. Easy to wear and light as a feather, uniqueness is achieved effortlessly.
These limited edition pieces are the perfect gift idea for Mother's Day or birthdays.
Made from upcycled, lightweight papier mache and 925k silver, each necklace is unique in their colors and leaves. Rope sizes vary to match the uniqueness of the leaves.
Materials: Papier Mache (upcycled material) and 925k silver, leather rope
- Blue & Dark Silver & Graphite: 3 1/2" x 5"
- Satin Gold & Cream & Water Green: 3" x 4 1/2"
- Satin Red & Rose & Cream: 4 1/2" x 6"
- Store your jewelry in a clean, dry place.
- Don't jumble your jewelry pieces in a drawer or jewelry case. Pieces can scratch each other.
- Do not leave your jewelry on the rim of a sink where it can easily slip down the drain.
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
She Designed This
It should come as no surprise that this industrial designer’s favorite material for her contemporary jewelry line is synthetic sponges. Light as a feather with the artistic lines and malleability of sculpture, Burcu Sulek transforms this industrial material into a gemstone of sorts, shaping each piece by hand. Inspired by nature and everyday life, she also gracefully incorporates papier maché and other upcycled materials into her designs.