To perfectly go with your fabulous smile, the Roses Earrings are great to make your statement with unique handmade jewelry.
Transform your style with one-of-a-kind accessories, enjoy the limited edition of roses by Burcu Sulek.
The Roses Earrings in graphite and golden are handmade using upcycled papier mache and 925k silver.
Materials: Hand shaped and hardened synthetic sponge (upcycled material), 925k silver
- Gold: 2 1/4 '' x 2 ''
- Graphite: 1 3/4 '' x 2 1/4 ''
- Store your jewelry in a clean, dry place.
- Don't jumble your jewelry pieces in a drawer or jewelry case. Pieces can scratch each other.
- Do not leave your jewelry on the rim of a sink where it can easily slip down the drain.
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
She Designed This
It should come as no surprise that this industrial designer’s favorite material for her contemporary jewelry line is synthetic sponges. Light as a feather with the artistic lines and malleability of sculpture, Burcu Sulek transforms this industrial material into a gemstone of sorts, shaping each piece by hand. Inspired by nature and everyday life, she also gracefully incorporates papier maché and other upcycled materials into her designs.