The most fashionable food container is in town ladies and gents!
Our enamelware food storage containers come with BPA-free lids with silicone gaskets. And yes, they do have the steam-release vent that helps air-tight, leak-resistant seal.
And better yet, they are stackable when filled and nestable when empty!
From prepping and packing a meal, to heating and serving, to keeping leftovers fresh - you now officially have the best-looking kitchenware in your kitchen!
They are lighter than glass containers so grab them to work, school or to the park for fancy lunch breaks!
Materials: Enamel with BPA-free plastic lid with silicone gaskets and steam-release vent.
- Small container : 5 3/4'' x 5 3/4'' x 2 5/8''
- Medium Container: 6 3/8'' x 6 3/8'' x 2 3/4''
- Large Container:7 1/8'' x 7 1/8'' x 3''
Enamelware is Unique
- Handcrafted by artisans
- Each product is handmade
Enamelware is Strong
- Can be used outdoors in picnics, on the beach, at the camp or anywhere you’d like
- The colors and illustrations won't fade – they’ve been heated up to 800 °C
- Enameled iron is incredibly strong, but the porcelain topcoat will chip if handled too roughly or dropped onto hard surfaces — revealing the metal frame underneath. When this happens the steel below naturally oxidizes and the enamelware remains safe to use.
Enamelware is Healthy
- 100% food safe and great for cooking
- Only natural raw materials
- Non-toxic paints
- 100% recyclable
Enamelware is Practical
- Can be washed in the dishwasher without harm to color or design. Detergents and stain removers may be quick and convenient, but over time they will reduce the luster and shine of your enamel pieces.
- Can be put in the freezer or oven up to 250 °C without damaging the coating or design.
- Perfect for induction cooker, gas or electric stove, in the oven or the bonfire
- Heats up quickly and keeps warmth
- Keeps cold drinks and food cold.
- Tea, coffee, and some foods may stain the enamel but this is natural.
- Never use in microwaves!
- Do not touch when hot!
- Never use steel wool or abrasive brushes to clean your enamelware.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals.
- Extreme temperature changes can cause damage so allow your product to return to room temperature first before heating, cooling, or washing.
She Designed This
Created by three women with a calling to recreate the family meals of their childhood, Kapka’s stunningly hip enamelware evokes memories of the simple joy of sharing. This handmade indoor/outdoor kitchenware is built to stand the test of time, incorporating classic designs and durability that never go out of style.