The search for unique bath products is over! Your favorite color in stripes is now here for your pleasure at the beach, at the picnic, at the camp. Or the bathroom, yes! This is the bath stuff you need!
There is nothing softer than our bath goods, and you know it already by now. And now our favorite color is woven with love and is ready to rock’n roll!
Its humble quality will surprise you, and its red hue will give you joy every time you use it.
- %100 Hand-loomed from OEKO-TEX yarn-dyed Turkish cotton with hand-knotted fringes.
- Woven with two-step hand-loom in Turkey
- Light and compact
- Dries very quickly
- No mildew smell
Bath / Beach Towel Size: 37 in x 76 in - 15 oz
- A good towel can last to 5-10 years when rotated with other sets.
- Wash towels after 3-4 normal uses.
- Machine wash 40 dg, tumble dry low, iron as needed
- Do not use dryer sheets or fabric softener to maintain absorbency
- If you do use fabric softener, add a 1/2 cup of white vinegar to your next wash cycle to soften your towels.
- Do not bleach
- For the bathroom, 3 sets of towels each: One hanging in the bathroom. One in the linen closet. One in the laundry basket.
She Designed This
Good Intentions is the private label by the founders of Darling Spring, Eril Serbetci, and Banu Tanguler, bringing artisan home goods to your home with feel-good tactile items that will last, and suit your lifestyle that flourishes with slow luxury.
Growing up in a culturally rich country, high-quality natural materials were an everyday opulence in their households, and now they are sharing their know-how of local ingredients and craftsmanship with you, harvested and put together with good intentions.