1 pound Fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
1 tbsp Duxbury Saltworks with rosemary, thyme, sage and parsley
1 tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Toss potatoes in salt and let rest in a bowl for 30 minutes.
- Drain the liquid and add olive oil to the bowl.
- Mix the potatoes in oil until evenly coated, then transfer to a baking sheet placing each piece flat side down with approximately ½” between each piece.
- Cook on the bottom rack for 35-40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and flat sides have become browned.
- Season to taste with Duxbury Saltworks Classic Sea Salt before serving.
Oven temperatures vary, so check your pan 15-20 before the potatoes are set to be done to make sure that they are not browning too quickly.
Double the recipe and reheat any leftovers with your eggs the next morning!
Original Recipe by Duxbury Saltworks